Editing or creating an Audit Report is done on the same screen. You must first pick a node from the 'Add Node' drop down box. It is possible to add as many nodes as you like to a single Audit Report, and it is common to add the same node multiple times. Adding a node more than once is required to report on multiple inputs from that same node.
Once you have selected your nodes, you will need to choose which particular node inputs you want to include in your report.
You are also given the option to add upper and lower limits if required. These limits will be used on the Audit Report Charts to visually mark when the sensor input deviates outside those limits or range.
As an example: a sensor in a Fridge might be configured to 0.0 degrees(c) for the lower limit and 10.0 degrees(c) for the upper limit. Once again, you can add the same sensor input twice and apply different limits depending on your requirements. These limits are not connected to any alert conditions created on the alerts page so must be set here before they will appear on the downloaded audit report.
If you would like to see a sample Audit Report, please log into our Guest Account and visit the Audits page.
All of the parameters for setting up Audit Reports are explained below.
- Site Name: This is unique and is found at the top of each report. Enter the job site or area where your sensor is installed.
- Report Name: This is unique and is found at the top of each report. Enter the name you wish to give to your report.
- Time Zone: Select the Time Zone appropriate for your location. This is used throughout the Audit Report.
- Include alert setup: This will print a list of the Alerts used for each node sensor you have selected as a key for ease of understanding.
- Include Email-Alerts: This will print a list of email alerts sent over the selected period, including the time and recipient.
- Include Charts: Include charts that show the upper and lower limits for individual sensor nodes over the selected period.
- Include Annotations: This will include any annotations left on the alerts entered on the reports page.
- Include Device Statistics:This will print the sensor input statistics, including the minimum, maximum and average readings over the selected period.
- Include SMS Alerts: This will print a list of SMS alerts sent over the selected period, including the time and recipient.
- Nodes to include: Used to select which nodes you want to include in your report.
- Input: Defines which sensor from the selected nodes will be included on the report.
- Lower Limit: This will draw a blue line on the bottom of each graph to represent the lower limit.
- Upper Limit: This will draw a red line on the top of each graph to represent the upper limit.
- Chart Number: This is used to set the order of the graphs on the report. Lower numbers are displayed first; (e.g. 1,2,3).
- Delete This button is used to delete a sensor input from a report.